[Gta04-owner] How to bring forward the community?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:42:22 CET 2012

Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:35, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> So I would like to encourage to share what you are working on
> (kernel? driver? user space?) and what you think would bring forward
> the Openmoko community a small or big step..

I'm busy in getting people interested in working on the GTA04 by
donating GTA04 boards. I also wrote a few short articles for Slashdot
(one approved, the second one (unfortunately) declined).

So, getting people interested in updating their boards, and getting
people to work on the kernel are my 2 main points so far. I haven't
been involved in programming lately, but I have done some small
additions for SHR (A 'suggest' button in the dialer that pops up a
list of names with people that 'have the current dial string in their
phone number', and a button to insert a phone number into an SMS
message being composed), so 'user space' it is for me.

Christ van Willegen