[Gta04-owner] Programming the GTA04 vibrator

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Fri Apr 13 09:03:51 CEST 2012

Hi
 I recently learnt all about using the 'rumble' effect of the input layer to
 drive a vibrator.

 So I've enabled that in my 3.3 and 3.2 kernels and it works nicely.

 In my 3.3 kernel I have added a 'GTA04' directory with some helpful files.

    https://github.com/neilbrown/linux/tree/gta04/3.3.y/GTA04

 This includes in particular:
   - a demo script in python for driving the vibrator

   - a udev rules file to create stable names in /dev/input for the different
     devices.  So /dev/input/rumble is the vibrator, /dev/input/aux is the
     aux button etc.

NeilBrown

git://neil.brown.name/gta04 3.2-gta04
git://neil.brown.name/gta04 3.3-gta04

git://github.com/neilbrown/linux.git gta04/3.2.y
git://github.com/neilbrown/linux.git gta04/3.3.y