[Gta04-owner] touchscreen with X with different kernels

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sat Apr 14 00:08:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

When I use touchscreen with evdev x11 input driver and kernel 3.2, the pointer
sometimes jumps away, when I'm using a virtual keyboard (short taps). Hitting
the same place multiple times gives different letters because of that jumping. I
tested that also with SHR.
The LXDE rootfs does not have that problem with kernel 2.6.32.
I produce much less typos with that kernel.
Are especially my fingers incompatible to kernel 3.2 or do others have
the same problem? Is there any solution for it?

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade