[Gta04-owner] Complete GTA04 phones

Manuel Dejonghe manuel at dejonghe.de
Tue Oct 11 09:47:37 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Alexander Lehner
<lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de> wrote:
> There were discussions in the past about re-creating the cover, but this
> plastic stuff seems even more complex/expensive/unnecessary than making
> PCBs.
> Also, 3D-printing does not yet provide the required accuracy for the
> opensourced designs.

Professional 3D-printing certainly has the required accuracy and is
not as expensive as many think.
And the amateur/home 3D-printing is cheap enough to go through many
iterations to get it perfect :)

I own one of those 3D-printers, I'd be happy to send around a print or
to adapt the files if I can get hold of a defunct electronics.

~manuel