[Gta04-owner] Complete GTA04 phones

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Tue Oct 11 00:12:37 CEST 2011

As far as I know, golden delicious will provide only the board.
You will need a (broken) OpenMoko and replace the parts.
Maybe this will open a new marketplace here, I for myself have 2 old
ones, but I won't give them away ;)

There were discussions in the past about re-creating the cover, but this
plastic stuff seems even more complex/expensive/unnecessary than making
PCBs.
Also, 3D-printing does not yet provide the required accuracy for the
opensourced designs.

Alex.