[Gta04-owner] CPU, Memory

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Mar 8 20:59:02 CET 2011

Hi Fleming,

Am 07.03.2011 um 22:41 schrieb Flemming Richter Mikkelsen:

> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 08:45, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
> <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>> We have relaxed a little and got new energy to solve the remaining
>> issues (other teams and companies have shown that it can be solved,
>> so there is no technical reason that we can't).
>
> I really appreciate all the good work you guys are doing.
>
> I do not know enough about routing to be helpful, but I can try.
> Maybe if it would be possible to make the now thicker lines not
> that thick at critical places (while keeping the rest of the line thick)?

We have done that where it is reasonable.

On the GTA04A2 board we did not care enough about trace
width and therefore had a 100% routing success (it still took
some weeks of work). But the problem with the power supply.

Now we want to do it better and just had thought that we
come to a result faster than last time due to more experience.

But the maze is different and solving the knots needs the
same work...