[Gta04-owner] CPU, Memory

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:41:16 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 08:45, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> We have relaxed a little and got new energy to solve the remaining
> issues (other teams and companies have shown that it can be solved,
> so there is no technical reason that we can't).

I really appreciate all the good work you guys are doing.

I do not know enough about routing to be helpful, but I can try.
Maybe if it would be possible to make the now thicker lines not
that thick at critical places (while keeping the rest of the line thick)?

I guess you already considered most other options (such as thicker
copper layers, etc).

Anyway, I just want to let you know I cross all my fingers for you!
Thank you for making this dream come true!!