[Community] We got a cool web site. How improve?

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Fri May 9 09:03:26 CEST 2014

On 08.05.2014 20:01 UTC+0200, wonderphone at posteo.de wrote:
> does anybody feel a vocation to discuss or create a new project home page?
>
> Maybe it is more satisfying to start coding with your own ideas and then
> present it to the community-wide public instead of starting with an
> overcharge of good ideas and specifications?
>
> Any comments are welcome.

Hi,

I created a home page for the GTA04 (board) quite some years ago (2011),
too. But at that time the general opinion was that it is to early to
promote the GTA04 strongly.

Anyhow, the website is still available and can be adopted. I'm not able
to maintain the website, due to time constraints, though. But I'd be
happy to pass it along to anyone willing to do this.

Have a look at it here:
http://slyon.de/gta04/index.old.php

BR,
  Lukas