[Community] We got a cool web site. How improve?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Thu May 8 20:12:27 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:01 PM,  <wonderphone at posteo.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anybody feel a vocation to discuss or create a new project home page?
>
> Maybe it is more satisfying to start coding with your own ideas and then
> present it to the community-wide public instead of starting with an
> overcharge of good ideas and specifications?
>
> Any comments are welcome.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Oliver

Hi,

Just a quick note - some time before Neo900 project started I made
this website draft for GTA04:

http://dosowisko.net/gta04/

It's not exactly what you're asking about in this thread, but if
there's something that might inspire someone or someone would like to
use something from it, feel free to do it - same with Neo900 website.

I'd love to help, but I'm not sure I could take yet another thing to
work on :( At least for now.

Cheers,
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos