[Community] We got a cool web site. How improve?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri May 9 09:35:03 CEST 2014

Am 04.05.2014 um 20:13 schrieb wonderphone at posteo.de:

> - The mailing list should be combined with a web forum, that displays every post in both systems alike, i. e. a post to the forum will be send as an email to the list automatically.

This appears to become an inherent feature of Mailman 3 called "Postorius" [1]. A demo installation is running for Fedora [2] so that we can see how it will look like.
The good thing is that it is not a new web forum but also presents the whole history/archive.

So as soon as it becomes stable enough for daily operation (and available as a package for the distro used by the server), we can simply upgrade.

PS: I am still looking for someone who can has experience with Friendica to receive assistance for installation of http://friendica.openphoenux.org

[1]: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/postorius
[2]: https://lists.stg.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/announce@lists.fedoraproject.org/2014/4/