[Community] New Slogan

Andrew Schenck andrew at springahead.com
Fri Jan 10 18:44:50 CET 2014

On 1/10/2014 6:32 AM, Xavi Drudis Ferran wrote:
> Maybe
>
> <slogan>
> May /you/ use your phone ? Feel freer !
> </slogan>
> (not sure about the exclamation mark)
This is the same feeling I have about the FreeRunner and GTA04.  If I
were to try to distill it into a catchphrase, it would be something like
'The Phone that You Own', and Xavi's comments apply. We can set
ourselves apart from the devices that you are just 'borrowing' at the
whims of the carrier, which may choose to delete the eBooks you've
bought or applications you've installed.

> Well, just my 2c I'm horrible at marketing.
You shouldn't give up that easily Xavi, it's most important to get the
good ideas out there and then they can be polished later.

-Andrew