[OHSW.org] [Announcement] OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop 2015

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Mi Okt 7 17:09:45 CEST 2015

Oh, I see.
The friday evening get-together will be here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=48.17791&mlon=11.59774#map=17/48.17791/11.59774

The OHSW event will be here (as mentioned on ohsw.de):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=48.26197385787964&mlon=11.668124198913574#map=16/48.2620/11.6681

Thanks, I noted your presentation proposal in our internal agenda
planning tool!

Best,
  Lukas