[OHSW.org] [Announcement] OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop 2015

Jailinux chris21.roux at jailinux.org
Mi Okt 7 10:07:02 CEST 2015

Thanks Lukas,
I do enjoy good food really but my question is about a map in order to find where to go in München in order to meet you.
My presentation is about 15 mn, it can be recorded or live streamed.
The title is "open software and hardware for accessibility and disabled people".
It is based on a document I wrote in French, English and Spanish.
My aim by this presentation is to meet other developers who can contribute on a legal basis to this document in order to promote open and accessible hardware and software.
I will bring a few copies of the document for participants willing to contribute to the elaboration of the legal European requirements for this documents.

Best regards,
Christophe Roux