[Letux-kernel] Building bootable image for the CI20

Lucas Fryzek lucas.fryzek at hazeco.xyz
Fri Nov 12 01:04:40 CET 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a letux image to run on the Creator CI20. I saw
that you have a "makesd" utility, and I've tried that with a number of
different command line options but I can't get an image that works on
my CI20 board. Here are some different commands I've tried

   59 ./makesd ci20 -r lxde
   61 ./makesd -v latest ci20 -r lxde
   70 ./makesd -v latest ci20 -r minimal

None of these seems to work and all fail with a similar error. Below[1]
is a link to the output from the serial console on boot. It seems that
the network interfaces fail to raise, and the it goes into maintenance
mode.

Have the prebuilt rootfs and kernel been tested on the CI20? Is there a
known working process I can follow to get an image booting and running
on the CI20 to begin doing my work?

[1] https://pastebin.com/N65Gmk3S