[Letux-kernel] Memory freeze and timing CI20

Zhou Yanjie zhouyanjie at wanyeetech.com
Sat Feb 27 07:16:19 CET 2021

Hi Paul,

On 2021/2/25 上午8:31, Paul Boddie wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 February 2021 17:21:14 CET Zhou Yanjie wrote:
>> I have completed a new pinctrl patches (in the attachment) based on
>> kernel 5.11, including JZ4730, JZ4750, JZ4755, JZ4775 and X2000.
>>
>> The JZ4730 is based on Paul's driver with some minor adjustments. Could
>> you help test it? I don't have JZ4730 hardware at hand.
>>
>> Also, Paul, would you please give me your signed-off-by? I will add it
>> when I send the patch.
> I'll try and build a kernel, but I think Nikolaus has a working recipe and
> might be in a better position to test. You can add a sign-off for me, if you
> like, given that I can attest to modifying the pinctrl driver.

The good news is that based on Nikolaus's test results, looks like it is
working fine.

>> There is also bad news. I found that the previous cache patch may affect
>> the normal operation of the USB camera. I am troubleshooting the problem.
> I think it is wonderful that you are testing such things. Maybe I should be
> digging out my old USB webcam for testing!

Sure, thanks, BTW, do you need manuals for JZ4750 and JZ4755? I remember
there seemed to be some open source hardware using JZ4750 in the past.

>> Thanks and best regards!
> Thank you for all your hard work, too!
>
> And a belated Happy Chinese New Year as well. :-)

Thanks a lot! It's not belated at all. According to the custom, it's not
until the fifteenth day of the Lunar New Year (Lantern Festival) that
Spring Festival is over.

Best regards!