[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: Replicant for GTA04

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Oct 25 20:01:54 CET 2020

Hi,
breakthrough.

> Am 25.10.2020 um 19:02 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>

>> Am 25.10.2020 um 18:13 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>>
>> And it will become interesting if 4.14 also works.
>
> A quick test shows that it also boots if I remove modules.dep.bb during boot.

I have found a fix for the replicant-modules script.

There were two issues:
* modules and symbols are matched after translating hyphens to underscore
* the modules.symbols file was not scanned

Now a fresh kernel build can be patched/installed and will even boot much
faster (since there is no need to run depmod or wait for modules).

So I can integrate this into the next releases (likely coming tomorrow).