[Letux-kernel] Pandora WiFi / wl1251 driver

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Tue Oct 1 13:21:03 CEST 2019

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 11:50:58 +0200

> There are also other bugs arriving around that commit range:
> * there are messages about bad locking when doing ifdown/up usb0

If have not seen such messages quite a while. Are they still there?
Or do we have just turned off lock debugging.

> * usb0 isn't working after reboot if cable is still plugged in

I had the chance to test the gta04 on MacOS. There I also could see quite strange
things I did not see on linux. While at my normal setup I never have
problems with that. Interestingly mass-storage seems to work better on
MacOS. Do you see trouble with that on MacOS?

We should create a list where it works and where not.