[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: Kernel: m-rc 5.3-rc1 successful

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jul 30 17:41:10 CEST 2019

Some additional thoughts:

* here is the "Issue" record: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/883/

* the letux/pyra-minimal branch is without any AESS patch (on top of 5.3-rc2).
  I tried audio yesterday on the Pyra but did not get more than scratchy noise :(

* There was a really good description on omappedia but I think it has gone.

* I think the Droid 4 is omap4430 + twl6040 + telephony modem and therefore the
developers may also be interested in this.