[Letux-kernel] Suspend power consumption higher with 4.20.0-letux+ than 4.19.0-rc7-letux+

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Mon Jan 7 06:48:00 CET 2019

Hi,

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 20:23:56 +0100
Jake <jake42 at rommelwood.de> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Sat, 2019-01-05 at 10:33 +0100, Andreas Kemnade wrote:
> >

> > not something I am aware of. First check whether it is something
> > sporadic e.g. because of gsm reregistering all the time.
> >
> > That number sounds like a running gps device.
> >
> > Is it GTA04A4 or A5?
> >
> It's a GTA04A4. I left it with the 4.20 over night at the usual place
> and it showed 76 mA current. How do I check if gps is running?

well, rfkill does not do a good job here since it displays only what the
kernel thinks the state of the lna supply is.
The usual way to find out is to use module blacklisting. But Qtmoko might freak
out if too many things are not working.

Is sound working the usual way?

Do you have a dmesg output for the 4.20 kernel, especially the places around suspend?
What wonders me is that I do not see that suspend problem here.