[Letux-kernel] Upstreaming GTA04.dts changes

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Mon Jul 23 18:31:59 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:09:30 +0200

> And here is a new version:
>
> 	http://git.goldelico.com/?p=letux-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/work/hns/dt-upstreaming
>
> I have cleaned up all commits, did run checkpatch.pl and fixed
> some minor issues. And I have checked that it compiles.
>
> So basically the patch set looks good now and the first 32
> commits are IMHO ready for upstreaming - unless you complain
> before I submit them.
>
> The missing bluetooth / fm sound nodes are not included in
> the 32, so we can look for that independently.

hmm, there are these mcbsp nodes for them. I think we should put them in a second set together with
the working sound stuff.
I am quite unsure about this one:
exclude: gta04a5: reduce OPP to 800MHz because there were RAM errors at 1GHz (although this is not really understandable)

On one hand it is required, on the other hand it is ugly and probably does not hit the real problem.
Maybe it is time to test that again without. Maybe it just gave the gab driver a better victim or something like that.