[Letux-kernel] Upstreaming GTA04.dts changes

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Jul 21 18:50:28 CEST 2018

Hi,
I have worked a little on the omap3-gta*.dts*
files, mainly

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=letux-kernel.git;a=blob;f=arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-gta04.dtsi;h=17700daee9b404a1792ffc62c50d129a2be0f259;hb=refs/heads/letux-4.18-rc5

so that there is already a batch of
patches that I think can be upstreamed.

I have (hopefully) well-formatted patches
for the first (public) section (which already
exists upstream).

There are some patches where I am unsure and
some which are very likely not accepted.
Those are marked "unsure" and "exclude".

Then, there are patches in the second (private)
section (which starts at line 711) of our current
source file which I think can be moved to the
public section:

This are:
* omap3isp incl. pinmux (but not camera)
* antenna detect by gpio (not by extcon)
* defconf1 for tvout
* unsure: defconf0 for mcbsp1

Finally there are patches in the private
section which will stay private (until we
get more drivers upstream).

Please have a look at the patch set:

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=letux-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/work/hns/dt-upstreaming

and comment.