[Letux-kernel] power management problems in ehci-omap

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Tue Feb 6 17:55:38 CET 2018

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 08:04:52 -0800
Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> wrote:

> * Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info> [180206 06:42]:
> > rechecked with a board with really nothing connected there
> > Same behaviour
>
> I've just verified that my test board power consumption goes
> back to normal after rmmod ehci-omap with v4.15.

yes, for me too, I initially used a test script which does an
echo rmmod ehci-omap

without a real
rmmod ehci-omap

It just seems to be consistent with my observations in a fully booted
system (where many things can play a role). Sorry for that confusion.

But suspend current is a problem. I have repeated the measurement with
another board, so it is not a board problem.