[Letux-kernel] Status of patch: drm/omap: work-around for omap3 display enable

Tomi Valkeinen tomi.valkeinen at ti.com
Mon Aug 13 10:51:27 CEST 2018

> So can we safely remove 77e8280f57fd or does it anything which is otherwise
> important ?

If a patch is not in the mainline, and it's not obvious that you need
it, I would say to always drop a patch.

In this case, it's been quite a while so I don't exactly remember the
details, but I think the patch you have is an older version of the same
fix, so you should drop the old version.

 Tomi

--
Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki.
Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki