[Letux-kernel] Letux-OS supports new board: PocketBeagle

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Sep 27 12:55:47 CEST 2017

I just received a new PocketBeagle and it is really cool.

Tiny and runs our Letux-OS without any line to change.
We even can use an existing SD card image from our own
Letux Cortex 8 which is almost the same circuitry but bigger.

Incredible how tiny they got it!

Well, there is one line of change in the makesd macro database
to support the keyword "pocketbeagle":

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-makesd.git;a=commit;h=d338b1c8a2d15cbd36b225db0f4bd53f0abe3550

At some time we might introduce a separate U-Boot and device
tree file, but for the moment it suffices to

DEV=/dev/sdb ./makesd pocketbeagle

to get a working Debian image where you can ssh root at 192.168.0.202
through USB gadget driver.

PS: we also have this in our shop - please share:
http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Product&product=1057