[Letux-kernel] Letux 4.13-rc1

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jul 18 11:02:48 CEST 2017

Hi,
I did run the scripts to move forwards to 4.13-rc1.
There wasn't much to be manually fixed.
Only the TILER branch has become significantly incompatible so that I have removed it from merging.
This is something to check later.
And I reestablished the alternate ov9655 driver we had in 3.12 and did some modernization.

A really nice new feature is that the bq27xxx drivers now can query the DT for nominal
battery capacity. So I have added battery-nodes to the DTs.

Unfortunately for testing, the kernel does not boot very stable on the GTA04.
It reports 3 or 4 oops, not all modules are loaded (modprobe hangs).
And I have to press ctrl-C to kill some blocked process before boot continues and login: appears
and X11/LXDE starts.

Maybe someone can also look on it in parallel to me:

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=heads

BR and thanks,