[Letux-kernel] Letux U-Boot 2016.11 for GTA04

Josua Mayer josua.mayer at jm0.eu
Sat Feb 18 14:05:46 CET 2017

Hi everybody,

during my latest attempts at booting standard debian, I was hit by
fdtaddr just like Andreas was previously.

I believe it would be very beneficial if we implemented standard
variable names for the most important addresses such as DeviceTree,
Kernel and Ramdisk.
U-Boot has a standard for this which is documented as part of their
Distro Boot Script.
Please see doc/README.distro: section U-Boot Implementation

Perhaps we should also review any other environment variables that are
set as part of u-boot code, and see what is strictly required.

br
Josua Mayer