[Lenny400] More patches for linux-stable

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Sep 3 00:22:20 CEST 2017

Hello,

Following on from the previous patches, I've attached some more changes
affecting the following files:

arch/mips/boot/dts/ingenic/jz4730.dtsi

(Added DMA, LCD and MMC definitions.)

arch/mips/include/asm/mach-jz4740/platform.h
arch/mips/jz4740/board-minipc.c
arch/mips/jz4740/platform.c
arch/mips/jz4740/reset.c
arch/mips/jz4740/setup.c

(Removed certain device definitions, disabled some code that is incompatible
and maybe superfluous - watchdog timer code in reset.c - and fixed IRQ