[Lenny400] Patches for linux-stable

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Sep 1 22:41:32 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,
first feedback:

* looks good from coarse review :)

* was easy to apply to 4.13-rc5 and rebase to 4.13-rc7 or letux-base - no conflicts

* I had to rename some things (config, dtb-name) from minipc to minibook to make it compatible to how it is named in Letux (yes, I know there is confusion about the naming...)
	shortly: minipc is too generic - and the sales box calls it Minibook (not Minipc).

	Well we could also call it "mipsbook_400" - should we?

* can I add your signed-off: for making the git patch public?

* I have started to add a keyboard matrix DT definition and added some other peripherals

Unfortunately my cross-compiler doesn't handle HOSTCC very well and mixes up some includes.
So I was not yet able to compile anything :(