[Lenny400] Slightly later kernel/distro version

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sun Aug 27 22:34:36 CEST 2017

On Saturday 26. August 2017, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> If it has history, we could also pull it into the letux-kernel repository
> (which already has all this history). This is maybe a better central place
> than the old http://git.goldelico.com/?p=letux-400.git and could simplify
> copying things to latest letux kernel work.

I pulled the gta04-kernel from goldelico.com, fetched some of my commits and
pushed the result to this repo:

https://github.com/dboddie/gta04-kernel-temp

I seem to have managed to transfer the tags I wanted from my local letux-400
repo, though I don't know if other untagged commits were also included:

https://github.com/dboddie/gta04-kernel-temp/tags

I tried to import directly from github into a clean checkout of the
gta04-kernel repo but this didn't appear to import the tags. After I cloned
the repo from github into a local directory, I was able to import the tags
from there.

Anyway, I hope you manage to import the changes without making a mess of your
repository.

David