[Gta04-owner] Letux OS: kernel 4.15 is ready

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jan 30 17:51:33 CET 2018

Hi,
finally we have the kernel 4.15:

	http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/

As usual for GTA04, OpenPandora, Pyra and others.

There are many tiny changes. Some were fixing
regressions by changes in upstream code and some
were fixes for our user-space tools. But no big ones.

Please see the CHANGES list what has happened
since 4.14.

So work goes on and has not stalled :)

I hope you regularly try, test and update new
kernels and appreciate our work to keep old devices
(GTA04, OpenPandora) on the same and most modern
level like we do for the latest ones (Pyra).

And let me combine this with a call for donations.

If you want to support this Letux OS project, please
consider to use:

	http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Product&product=9602

The more money is available, the more the
developers can be supported e.g. by hardware,
travel expenses for hacking sessions, web space
and potentially even remuneration. And the faster
bugs are fixed or new platforms are supported.

BR and thanks,