[Gta04-owner] Second Debian Status Update

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue Sep 19 12:53:48 CEST 2017

Nice to hear this news.  One contribution below...

On 18/09/17 21:25, Josua Mayer wrote:
> Going through the FSO packages and checking why they do(don't) currently
> work on Debian, and are not even properly in testing?

Mostly, they were recently removed from the archive by Sebastian
Reichel, citing (a) rotting, (b) lack of wider interest/time, (c) being
obsoleted by oFono.  There are a few packages remaining - I believe
those that are still useful independently of FSO as a whole.

     Neil