[Gta04-owner] uboot branch for usb boot

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Fri Nov 24 22:36:15 CET 2017

Hi,

I have pushed my work regarding usb boot from baremetal
into the branch work/kemnade/dfu_spl

It contains one patch breaking things for other builds,
and one which might have unknown side effects
which I have to clean up, before it can be merged, but it should be good
enough to play around with.

There is a script to enable an existing defconfig to include dfu in spl
and disable some stuff and build it.
It is used like this:

./make-spl-dfu.sh letux_gta04 ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi-

In the directory spl-dfu are some scripts to boot uboot and a
kernel afterwards and the build spl and uboot images will be put there.

pusb from
https://github.com/akemnade/omap-u-boot-utils
is needed for loading spl.

Regards,