[Gta04-owner] gemini PDA

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Tue Mar 7 12:19:11 CET 2017

On 2017-03-07 09:58, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Am 07.03.2017 um 10:44 schrieb Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>:
>>
>> On 2017-03-06 15:04, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>>
>>> the Pyra is community made
>>
>> Could you clarify what you mean by this?
>

> http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/community?q=community
> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/community

I understand what the word "community" means, I'm asking what you meant
with the sentence "the Pyra is community made".  I was under the
impression the Pyra was made by a small number of individuals who keep
the EDA design files private and then sell the device to the community.

Are you referring to the small number of individuals who make the Pyra
privately, as the "community"?  Or is the Pyra now developed in the open
with freely licensed EDA design files?

I guess the underlying question is: which community are you referring
to when you say the Pyra is "community made"?

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }