[Gta04-owner] Question on alternate display

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jan 24 11:46:42 CET 2017

Hi,

> Am 24.01.2017 um 10:39 schrieb Alexander Lehner <lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de>:
>

> Hello list,
>
> This is not really related to GTA04 but I though I find the most experts
> here:
>
> I'm looking for a display which
> - has no visible border (need to stich several of them together)

Hm. In my opinion this might be challenging and reduces the choice to really
brand new technology, which might not yet be available to the public.

You might find something with highly innovative panel companies. Ortustech
for example always shows technology 5 years ahead, but their products are
behind what you can get in standard smartphones. Maybe because they focus on
industrial displays.

> - size about 5-10cm height, width doesn't care cause of stitching
> - not necessarily compatible to GTA04
>
> Any suggestions?

Maybe you can find something on www.panelook.com? Although it is difficult to
find out which is old or new and where to really source something you find.

Or you talk to one of the bigger display distributors (there is a display
conference in parallel to the Embedded World fair). But in Europe they offer
99% industrial and automotive panels.

Hope this helps a little!