[Gta04-owner] GTA04(A5) Camera (OV9655)

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Fri Jan 20 21:17:49 CET 2017

Hi,

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:53:17 +0100

> That needs just some trial and error steps... And a comparison with
> our old ov9655 driver.

just tried to check my old working setup. I dug out my photo program
which I had in my armle system but never recompiled for armhf. And when
I wanted to use it, I had no access to my backup...
Ok taking my favourite 3.7 kernel and tried the known-working
setup. No success
ov9655 2-0030: OV9655 not detected, can't read manufacturer id
So I cannot contribute with information from a working setup...

> Since this runs on one of the 3 working GTA04A5 preproduction units, I
> think we can now order more camera modules without wasting money...
>
> What I would need is some indication of demand.

If that one is broken, definitively a
+1
for me.

Regards,