[Gta04-owner] QtMoko snapshot

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Fri Dec 29 13:01:24 CET 2017

Hi,

I have produced a snapshot of my qtmoko experiments. It requires a
Jessie environment (not wheezy!). Of course no xserver should be
running. No packages from wheezy are needed but the typical symlinks
like /dev/input/touchscreen and of course a recent kernel (>=4.10.x)

I could do phone calls with it.
Sometimes in the main screen or menu it crashes with double free
problems.
Pressure does not work yet, I am not sure yet, how to do it in a clean
way.
And important: proper version number setting is missing. I have not
incremented anything yet.

That snapshot can be found at https://misc.andi.de1.cc/qtmoko

Regards,
Andreas