[Gta04-owner] QtMoko - progress

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Dec 28 09:59:52 CET 2017

Hi,

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 20:49:06 +0100
Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info> wrote:

> export QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=linuxinput:/dev/input/touchscreen
> does not work, the touchscreen evdev is not listed in /proc/<pid of
> qpe>/fd

Well it is not enabled in qt build, I have enabled it,
now I found out that my ccache is misconfigured...
Cache size too small. At least the resulting libQtGui.so contains the
right strings now:

qtbuild at cubie:~/build-gta04/qtopiacore/target/lib$ strings libQtGui.so | grep -i linuxinput | head -n 10
linuxinput
LinuxInput
QWSLinuxInputMousePrivate
LinuxInputSubsystem Mouse Handler
qmouselinuxinput_qws.moc
qmouselinuxinput_qws.cpp
qmouselinuxinput_qws.h
_ZN25QWSLinuxInputMousePrivate6enableEb
_ZNK25QWSLinuxInputMousePrivate10metaObjectEv
_ZN25QWSLinuxInputMousePrivate25staticMetaObjectExtraDataE

Regards,
Andreas