[Gta04-owner] Using touchscreen as a touchpad?

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Apr 21 15:10:55 CEST 2016

Still seems to be very chunky. What about following the link below that
offer?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CJBITVU?psc=1

Von:    Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net>
An:     gta04-owner at goldelico.com
Datum:  21.04.2016 15:05
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] Using touchscreen as a touchpad?
Gesendet von:   "Gta04-owner" <gta04-owner-bounces at goldelico.com>

http://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/logitech-m570-wireless-trackball-910-002090-a570502.html

> ?

Yes, but ideally smaller - so perhaps this is better:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eximtrade-Wireless-Portable-Handheld-Trackball/dp/B016GELH64/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1461243058&sr=1-3&keywords=bluetooth+trackball

Also ideally bluetooth instead of needing a little USB wireless adapter
- since I can't plug that adapter into the GTA04.

> Otherwise someone should invent something like touch-sensitive
> energy-harvesting bluetooth-plasticine...  ;-)

Yes, they definitely should!

> Best regards
>    Sven

Neil