[Gta04-owner] Which distri

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:29:45 CEST 2015

Hi Gerhard,

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Gerhard Rieger
<freerunner at dest-unreach.org> wrote:
> I have not used my OpenMoko gta04 for a long time. Now I want to
> reactivate it, mainly for purposes of navigation and script based
> tracking (GPS, air pressure, ...) during hiking.
>
> Which distribution do you recommend, QtMoko, Replicant, ...?

Well, that's quite a choice...

Since I don't know if Replicant supports the air pressure sensor, I'm
not sure if that distro can do what you want.

On the other hand, QtMoko development has stopped, so any problems
found in there won't get fixed!

If Replicant supports the air pressure sensor, go for that one! And
please, sponsor Replicant development via Golden Delicious!

HTH!

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0