[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5

serg at access-way.com serg at access-way.com
Sun Jan 25 02:29:44 CET 2015

Hello, sir.

I want to ask you about the state of GTA04A5 project. Is it still alive?
I'm quite interesting with this project.

But i want to know the following things:
1) I found the Schematics, PCB, Layouts, etc for GTA02 project. But not for GTA04. Are these avaliable?
2) Will be avaliable for buying the complete device? I mean main board + display + accumulator + case + etc? (in case the project is alive of cource).
3) I found you already collected 4350 Euro and you need 10K at least to start the production? Is this information still actual?
4) How much is the price of UMTS modem you plan to use?

Thank you.