[Gta04-owner] Upgrade to GTA04

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jan 6 15:52:16 CET 2015

Hi Karsten,

Am 06.01.2015 um 03:53 schrieb Karsten Düsterloh <kd-gta04 at duesterloh.eu>:

>>> The recommended way to reinstall the boot system is to unpack the
>>> right .dd image onto a fresh SD card:
>>>
>>> http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/production/
>
>> Could you elaborate a bit on "unpack the right .dd image onto a fresh SD
>> card” for someone who never did that before? :-)
>
> Hm. I looked for the README file in that directory but it appears that the
> server is not showing it… Must be a bug in the FancyIndex config.

I have played several hours with the httpd.conf and .htaccess on the server
but I was not able to make HEADER.html and README (no .html) work.

README.html would work and would be appended at the end of the
directory listing - but our README is not formatted as html (we would
have to edit all of them and add <pre> </pre>).

So I have removed README from the Ignore list so that it is shown
as an ordinary file within the list.

Is this a sufficient solution and does it provide the missing bits of information?