[Gta04-owner] Replicant: no sound during calls (L.B.)

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Tue Jan 6 15:02:19 CET 2015

> Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:22:12 +0000
> From: "L.B." <lionel.broche at gmail.com>
> To: gta04-owner at goldelico.com
> Subject: Re: [Gta04-owner] Replicant: no sound during calls
>
> On 05/01/15 10:20, Lukas Maerdian wrote:

> and
> looks

> booted
> problem and
> make
> configure
> but I
> starts.
> problem
> time I

> and the
> testing
> changes.

> Replicant
> (modem

> >> I followed the instructions from the doc (I also had to use 'sudo
> >> update-alternatives --config javac' to use java-7-openjdk-amd64
> because
> >> version 8 is not accepted for compilation) but I ran into some
> problems:
> >>
> >> first, both the bootimage and tarball processes complain about not
> >> finding device/goldelico/gta04/recovery.fstab, plus a few other
> errors:
> >> *cut*
> >> Checking build tools versions...
> >> grep: device/goldelico/gta04/recovery.fstab: No such file or
> directory
> >> fatal: No annotated tags can describe
> >> '161f26dcfb2f9ff69e3ba5457d8074157f1ced33'.
> >> However, there were unannotated tags: try --tags.
> >> fatal: No annotated tags can describe
> >> '161f26dcfb2f9ff69e3ba5457d8074157f1ced33'.
> >> However, there were unannotated tags: try --tags.
> >> fatal: No annotated tags can describe
> >> '161f26dcfb2f9ff69e3ba5457d8074157f1ced33'.
> >> However, there were unannotated tags: try --tags.
> >> fatal: No annotated tags can describe
> >> '161f26dcfb2f9ff69e3ba5457d8074157f1ced33'.
> >> However, there were unannotated tags: try --tags.
> >> *cut*
> >> This did not prevent the process, though. Are these really
> problematic?
> > Hi.
> >
> > I see those too, they are not problematic. It's just that git cannot
> > find certain tags.
> >
> >> Then the tarball fails to be generated with the following error:
> >> *cut*
> >> host C++: libcts_audio_quality <=
> cts/suite/audio_quality/lib/src/Adb.cpp
> >> In file included from /usr/include/stdlib.h:25:0,
> >>                  from cts/suite/audio_quality/lib/src/Adb.cpp:16:
> >> /usr/include/features.h:323:26: fatal error: bits/predefs.h: No
> such
> >> file or directory
> >> compilation terminated.
> >> *cut*
> >> Where is that file?
> > Hmm, sounds like you're missing some of the build dependencies.
> Please
> > check the official Replicant documentation and see if you have all
> the
> [...]

Congratulation with this success. I suggest to you to test Replicant
multi-partitions image as well. You can find build instruction here:
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GTA04Build
installation instruction here:
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GTA04Installation
For start you can find ready files for installation in tar file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBVXlpNmRwZEtiM2M/view?usp=sharing

Good lack in new year