[Gta04-owner] Looking for GTA04 board

Josua Mayer josua.mayer at jm0.eu
Thu Oct 23 22:34:50 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

I have a board that I am ready to part with. It has a few issues which
I have not yet come to solve, so if you can make good use of it, I am
offering it.

The issues: external gps antenna socket is broken, and I also broke
the wiring to the solder point.
In addition, my accus both have a problem which makes the gta04 shut
down as soon as it realizes there is no external power available. The
accus seem to be full according to a voltmeter.

My GTA04 board is currently inside a neo freerunner case. If there
will ever be a GTA04A5 (which I am really hoping for), I'd probably
want to continue using my case.

If you are interested or want to know anything else, feel free to get
back at me.

Best wishes
Josua Mayer