[Gta04-owner] Looking for GTA04 board

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Thu Oct 23 22:19:49 CEST 2014

Am 23.10.2014 um 20:07 schrieb Dan Zubey:
> So my company is looking to develop a product for a customer, and I've
> suggested going the route of using the GTA04 board as a basis. Going
> this route would be good because it shortens our development time, and
> we'd be able to give back to the community as we develop.
>
> The problem is that we need to actually purchase of one of the boards to
> evaluate, as Golden Delicious has sold all stock.
>
> So I wanted to put a shout out here to see if anyone might be willing to
> sell us their board so we can do some testing with it.
>
> If you're willing to part with a board, I can promise we'll take good
> care of it.

Hi Dan,

you might also have a look at the "Letux 3704". This is basically a
GTA04 in a different case, which is prepared to be modified and AFAIK
they are still on stock at Goldelico:
https://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Letux%203704

Also have a look here, where the interface for the GTA04 custom variants
is specified:
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/CustomVariants/

Best,
  Lukas