[Gta04-owner] [Community] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 with Wifi

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Wed Mar 26 14:40:42 CET 2014

Hi Neil,

thanks for describing your partition layout. This helped a bit in
understanding what is going on!

#564 is actually invalid. Surfaceflinger seems to be running
correctly. This issue only affected Replicant-4.0.

But I might start working on some basic sensor support, the sensors
issue is here:
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/issues/575/

BR,
  Lukas