[Gta04-owner] Replicant-4.2 for GTA04

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Mon Mar 24 18:12:55 CET 2014

Hello
> So could you please provide a patch?
As you can see from patch you created it has not sense.
I repeat that it is too experimental and should
used only for comparison. It is too far to be a regular patch
> Or please describe in words what you have changed and why or it is really difficult to comment on it.
The experimental build include a version of the driver from the Replicant-2.3 kernel
with minimal changes to be used for 3.12 kernel. The result looks seriously better at least for me.
Try the build, please.

Best regards, Alexandre