[Gta04-owner] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 with Wifi

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue Mar 18 00:32:04 CET 2014

Lukas Maerdian <luk at slyon.de> writes:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm glad to announce a new Replicant 4.2 testing-release for the GTA04.
> The binary, single partition image for your GTA04 can be found here:
>   http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/replicant/4.2/20140313-WiFi-4.2/

Fantastic!  The Wifi works for me, connected to my normal WPA-secured
home network.  Then I can browse (Google, BBC) and install apps from
F-Droid.

Should video clips on the BBC web site work?  I get audio but no video.
Same with a couple of videos that I have hanging around on my data
partition, when trying to view those through the Gallery app.

Anyway, this is starting to look really promising!

     Neil