[Gta04-owner] gta04 field use

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Tue Mar 11 11:29:44 CET 2014

On 03/11/2014 04:07 AM, Hermann Schwärzler wrote:
> Hello Ben,
>
> its interesting to see how you are using your gta04. :-)
>
> How did you charge the battery? For me it looks like there is no
> connection to the grid where you have been...
>
> Which OS are you using on your gta04? Is it still SHR?
>
> Greetings
> Hermann
I am still using my hacked SHR, but the current SHR staging release is
almost ready to replace it.

In the past for power I have carried 3 batteries for the GTA04, but this
year I brought in a small lead-acid battery and a 12v-usb converter.
The battery was used to power things other than the GTA04 and next time
I will have a solar panel to keep the battery charged.

Ben