[Gta04-owner] Upstream Replicant 4.2 support for GTA04

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Fri Mar 7 20:41:43 CET 2014

Le jeudi 06 mars 2014 à 13:56 +0100, Lukas Maerdian a écrit :

> >> Yes, the pad looks a bit used, see attachment:
> >> The top battery is the old one and its middle pad (this is the HDQ,
> >> right?) is sort of greenish.
> >
> > Try to scratch on the surface of the pad. Maybe you can remove some of
> > this green coating.
>
> Thanks Christoph, it worked!
> Now Android shows the battery status with the old battery as well again.
>
> So, PaulK should check his battery pads, before modifying the
> bq27x00-battery driver.

Okay, I'll do that. However, I recall the driver was working fine with
the old 4.0 build I had installed on the sdcard before flashing the new
4.2 images. I'll let you know. I also have a newer openmoko battery as
well as a Nokia one. By the way, how does one go about using a Nokia
compatible battery on the gta04?

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website: http://www.replicant.us/