[Gta04-owner] Kickstarter?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Mar 2 13:21:10 CET 2014

Am 02.03.2014 um 13:07 schrieb Roland Haeder:

> Hello all,
>
> I have read the email from only 20 units (including mine). Which was
> expected (as the G. A. and A. iP. are more popular devices).
>
> To speed things up I like to know what you think about kickstarter and
> other crowd-funding plattforms? Currently, no [1] project could be
> found. So why not create such a campaign there? There is also a category
> "Technology" [2] where the GTA04 will perfectly match in.

Yes, if someone starts a campaign on any (or even several platforms) that might
help (although I am not sure).

The main reason why I am hesitant:
* it is a lot of work to prepare and run a good campaign
* I think crowdfunding needs a crowd - likelihood that anyone interested in a GTA04 is not yet/still on our mailing lists is not very high

But if anyone wants to prove me wrong, we all will be happy :)

> And I wonder, off-topic, why I got unsubscribed? Did you got some error
> messages?

There was a mail rejected by the list coming from "spam-protected at arcor.de".
I don't know if that was your account.